MyBVC D2L is a Brightspace learning management system provided by Bow Valley College to help student access study resources. MyBVC+ gives you access to your student email, college announcements, class schedule, unofficial transcripts, D2L Brightspace account, college policies, scholarships and other resources.
When you register for courses at Bow Valley College, you are assigned a BVC username when your registration is accepted.
Your BVC username is typically your first initial, followed by a period, your last name, and the last three digits of your student number. For instance, email@example.com.
Table of Contents
How to Login to Your MyBVC Account
- Click LOGIN on the Bow Valley College website.
- On the drop-down menu, select STUDENT LOGIN.
- Alternatively, you can go directly to mybvc.ca.
- Enter your full BVC student email address and password, then click Sign in.
- When you click Sign in, you will be taken back to the Bow Valley College home page.
- Click Login once more.
- MYBVC, BRIGHTSPACE BY D2L, and LOGOUT will be visible. Select MYBVC.
Login to your MyBVC D2L student email account.
When your registration to the College is accepted, you will receive an email with your MyBVC/D2L username. The email also includes a link to a page where you can create a password for your account. The link in the email expires 30 days after it was sent.
If you did not receive your username or if your email address has expired, you can use the reset your password link to have your username and a link to create a password sent to your personal email address.
- Click Mail at the top of the screen in your MyBVC account.
- Save your MyBVC email address to your mobile device.
- You can also save your BVC student email address to your phone or tablet.
The videos below will show you how to add your MyBVC D2L student email address to your mobile device.
How to Add myBVC email to your iPhone or iPad.
How to Add myBVC D2L email to your Android device.
Similar: Student Online Latrobe: Useful Guide to Learning Management System (LMS)
How to Reset/Change Your Password
To reset or change your myBVC password;
- Click I forgot my password on the Bow Valley College sign-in page.
- Click the Reset Password button.
- Enter your student ID and birth date, then press the Reset button.
- Log in to your email account. Check the email address you provided when you registered for your program.
- You will receive an email in your inbox. The provided link will only be active for two hours after the email was sent.
- Click the link in the email message, fill-in your choice of new password twice, and then click Change.
The passwords for the BVC network must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Your name, Student ID number, or birth date cannot be included in the password.
- The password must be at least eight characters long.
- Three of the following four characters must be included in the password: Letter in lowercase, capital letter, Number, and Symbol (for example,!@*&).
If the self-reset fails, contact the BVC Help Desk at 403-410-1611 to have your password reset. Staff at the Help Desk will ask you questions to confirm your identity.
How to Log in to BVC D2L Brightspace
BVC D2L Brightspace is an online account that allows you to access course materials, submit assignments, participate in discussions, check your grades, and communicate with your instructor. The ability to use D2L Brightspace is critical for success at Bow Valley College.
You must log in to access your D2L Brightspace account. If you have never logged in before, please watch the video and follow the instructions below.
- Click the LOGIN button at the top, right-hand side of the screen from the Bow Valley College homepage (bowvalleycollege.ca).
- Click STUDENT LOGIN from the menu that appears.
- Click Next after entering your complete MyBVC e-mail address.
- Sign in by entering your password and clicking Sign in.
- You will be returned to the main Bow Valley College website.
- Click LOGIN once more.
- Click BRIGHTSPACE BY D2L from the menu that appears.
- LOGIN should be selected.
- You will now be able to access your D2L Brightspace account!
- To access your course(s), click the grid icon at the top right of the screen.
- Click the name of the course you want to enroll in from the drop-down menu.
- You will now be on your way to your destination. The name of your course will appear at the top of the page and on the large banner.
Scholarship for You: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022-2023: How to Apply and Win
More tips on BVC D2L Brightspace and MyBVC sign in
If you have forgotten your username or password, please contact the Bow Valley College Help Desk at 1-866-615-8923*.
You will be able to access your D2L Brightspace account two weeks before the term begins. On the first day of class, your registered classes will appear.
If you have never used D2L Brightspace before, if you have used it at another institution, or if you need a refresher, watch the D2L Brightspace orientation video below.
All Bvc D2L Login information
D2L Login Page
Student Login | Bow Valley College
D2L Brightspace | Bow Valley College
Staff Login | Bow Valley College
Technology Services/ D2L Brightspace/ Logging In – Bow …
MyBVC Sign In
Bvc D2l Login MyBVC Bow Valley College – https …
Www Bvc Login – Logins-DB
Access d2l.bowvalleycollege.ca. D2L Login Page
D2L Outage/Upgrade On Sunday, March… – Bow Valley …
11. D2l and MyBVC.ca will be offline from… – Bow Valley College …
bow valley college d2l