myWCU is a platform launched by Western Carolina University to help its students and staff access vital information and complete tasks. The platform enables all logged in users to gain information about the following:
- WCU key dates,
- Grants and financial aids,
- Class booking and registrations,
- View CatCard balance and add cash,
- Accommodation and meal plan details,
- Timesheets/leave reports, and
- Other WCU services.
This piece is a guide on myWCU login and other other frequently asked questions about it.
Table of Contents
How to Login to myWCU
For Applicants, Students, Faculty, and Staff, myWCU is a secure platform that makes it simple to complete chores and discover information. Thus, gaining access to this platform will make your stay at Western Carolina University nearly seamless.
To login to myWCU, click here
Use Internet Explorer 11 version or any later version, Chrome 30.0 or any later version to get the best desktop login experience. For Android and iOS devices, Chrome and Safari provide the finest mobile experiences. So the above are the best ways to access or login to myWCU.
Do you want a scholarship? Apply for Double Husky Scholarship
Trouble with myWCU login
Are you’re having trouble with myWCU login? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Follow the the steps below to resolve the myWCU login problem and gain access ASAP:
- If you try the login page and you get a “session has expired” response or the page fails to load: Delete network cookies and clear your cache. This simple diagnosis will solve the problem. Click here to learn how you can delete cookies and clear your cache.
- If the system reports that your User ID and/ or password is invalid: Read the Western Carolina University Proper Login Procedure if you are a new or first time WCU student. If you’re not a new user, change your password if need be.
- If your username/password fields clears when you submit the same name as with your webmail: Submit a ticket/incident to the IT Help Desk. This may be because you recently changed your name. Be sure to add, “Student Name change/myWCU login trouble” in the Description field.
See if Moolahspot Scholarship Worldwide is for you!
Persons who can access myWCU
Persons with permission, or access to use myWCU platform are applicants, students, management and staff of Western Carolina University. However, each category of users have specific contents delivered to them.
All users of myWCU receive access from their WCUid. The WCUid is generated/created when you first apply to the University. Upon application to the university, the applicants are given one week to claim their WCUid. Where the WCUid is claimed within the stipulated time, their myWCU access continues. However, in the event they fail to claim the id, the access is revoked.
What is my WCUid for login?
Your WCUid is a username given to you by the university that ends in @wcu.edu (for faculty/staff) or @catamount.wcu.edu (for students), and each user chooses their own password.
How can I reset myWCU password?
After signing up for the self-service password management system, you can reset your password at http://letmein.wcu.edu.
Is the WCU website replaced by the portal?
No. Information from both internal and external sources will continue to be accessible to the public on the WCU website. You may access and control all of your university information that needs sign-on and authorisation through the portal, which is a private domain.
What services will be offered through the WCU portal?
The portal will initially have the following features:
- Self-Scheduling by Students
- Information and Resources for Student Services
- Public Notices: Learn about numerous deadlines, dates, and significant announcements directly from university offices and departments.
- Make a list of your favorite websites that you can view from any browser using the link option.
- Online email: You may log into your WCU email account online.
- Manage your schedule by scheduling classes, key reminders, meetings, and other activities on a calendar that you can view from anywhere.
- Academic Research: Having access to the WCU Libraries and other online research resources will make it simple for you to find papers and other material you need for your courses. New library research tools that make it simpler for you to find information will be available, along with the option to chat with a reference librarian.
MyWCU login YouTube Video
Follow this link to Login or Watch this video to learn how to login to MyWCU portal
Explore our list of current scholarships and financial aids