STU-VIEW GBC is George Brown College’s portal for accessing relevant study resources for new and current students. GBC applicants can also log in to STUVIEW to track their admission or book an admission test.
Table of Contents
Resources available in STUVIEW GBC Portal
New and Current GBC Students can Log in to STUVIEW to:
- Register for Your Program
- Switch or Add/Drop Courses
- Pay Your Fees
- Update Your Contact Information
- Book Your Placement Test(s) – 1st Year Students
- Apply for Student Awards
- Apply for Transfer Credits (Exemptions)
- View Your Timetable, Unofficial Transcripts, Academic Progress (CAPP) Report, What-If Analysis Report, Registration Letter & Invoice, Net Cost View & Net Tuition Summary, Statement(s), and Tuition Tax Receipt (T2202)
- Submit Your Photo & Pay Your Photo-ID Fees
- Rent a Locker
APPLICANTS can Log in to STU-VIEW GBC to:
- Track Your Admissions Applications – Go to the Admissions Application Summary tab
- Book Your Admissions Test(s).
Apply for Scholarship: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022-2023: How to Apply and Win
How to Log in to STU-VIEW
- Use your student account to log in. Student accounts are created for all continuing students.
- To access your student account, visit the GBC STU-VIEW website.
- Log in using your student ID number and password.
All you need to know about STU-VIEW GBC
STU-VIEW is the George Brown College’s (GBC) digital student/college interface. STU-VIEW allows you to register for classes, pay your tuition, view your college transcript, confirm exemptions, download your tax receipt, arrange for transit passes, and do a variety of other non-course related tasks. Take your time getting to know this system; it’s not very intuitive, and the navigation isn’t always logical.
Your STU-VIEW user name is always your student ID number (10XXXXXXXX), and your password is self-selected. The college will provide you with a temporary password, which you will change upon your first login. Click HERE for assistance with STU-VIEW login and troubleshooting. Click HERE for assistance with password resets and other college-related IT issues.
Scholarship for you! AMBOSS Scholarship: How to Apply and Win Scholarship
Ignore the STUVIEW GBC course calendar. It contradicts the schedule of GBC’s program. All P&O course schedules can be found in your Google calendar.
College-specific dates (such as transfer credits, drop deadlines, and tuition payments) can be found on the GBC website; it is critical to keep up with these!
Similar Post: Student Online La Trobe LMS: Useful Guide to StudentOnline Latrobe LMS
STUVIEW GBC Pre-Registration Requirements
To register as a student of George Brown College, and to gain access to STU-VIEW, there are some vital registration requirements you must provide. These are:
- Clinical Pre-Placement Health Requirements for Full-Time Programs
- Police Vulnerable Sector Check (PVSC) for Full-Time Programs
- Clinical Pre-Placement Requirements For Continuing Education Programs
See also: MyBVC D2L: Helpful Guide to Access BVC Student Login Portal 2022
Clinical Pre-Placement Health Requirements for Full-Time Programs
- All domestic and international students, both new and returning, enrolled in any of the programs offered by George Brown College must fill out the program-specific pre-placement health forms.
- All students must complete these forms by the deadline in order to be eligible for field and clinical placements during the current academic year.
- Failure to complete the pre-placement health requirement, or to meet all of the listed requirements, will result in program exclusion.
- It is recommended that students begin this process as soon as they receive confirmation of acceptance into the program;
- Completion can take up to 10 to 14 weeks.
- GBC Students can get the required health form by clicking on the specific program link.
- Students may also attend a scheduled information session for more information.
- Before being submitted to ParaMed’s Requisite Office for final approval, completed forms may be reviewed by the Pre-Placement Health Coordinator.
Watch this video to learn more about STU-VIEW GBC
My Walden Student Portal: Useful Guide 2022
MYWCU: Helpful Guide to Access My WCU Portal 2022
Moolahspot Scholarship: How to Apply and Win Scholarship 2022 – 2023
Airmen Memorial Foundation Scholarship
Ned Mcwherter Scholarship: How to Apply and Win Scholarship
Apartment Guide Scholarship: How to Apply and Win 2022 – 2023