Moolahspot scholarship is an essay-based student financial aid offered by MoolahSPOT to assist student acquire higher education. The Moolahspot scholarship award is worth $1000. The purpose of the Moolahspot scholarship is to assist students at all levels to pay for higher education. Applicants must be at least 16 years old to be eligible. All applicants must write a short essay (usually 400 words) stating why they deserve to win the scholarship, or explaining their academic or career goals. Students may also be asked to write an essay on what is most important to them or any other topic of their choice.
Applicants need not be from low-income earning families. The moolahspor scholarship does not considers the applicant’s family income, grades or test score in the selection process. Winners are selected strictly on the quality, clarity and relevance of their short essays.
successful awardees must use the scholarship money for education-related expenses like tuition fees, accommodation, books and transportation.
Table of Contents
Who is Eligible for the moolahspot scholarship?
Applicants must satisfy the following eligibility requirements to apply:
- Intending applicants must be 16 years or older.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a college or graduate school or who plans to enroll in any.
- Applicants may be from any nationality and may reside in any country. However, all application must be completed in English.
- The applying student may study any major or plan to enter any career field at any accredited college or graduate school.
Moolahspot Scholarship Deadline:
The 2022 Moolahspot scholarship deadline is August 31, 2022. It is an annual scholarship and usually closes acceptance of application in August.
READ ALSO: NIADA Foundation Regional Scholarships
How to apply:
- To apply for this scholarship, you have to complete the scholarship application (see application form below)
- Applicants who submit more than one application will have their subsequent entries rejected.
- successful winners will be notified by email with 8 weeks after the deadline of the scholarship, and the decision of the judges is final.
See below the summary of this scholarship:
|Educational Level||All levels|
|Mode of Access||Online|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||August Annually|
|Scholarship Application Fee||N/A|
MoolahSPOT Scholarship Application
|High School Grad Year:|
|Current or Planned Area of Study or Career Interest:
|In 400 words or less, please submit an essay on one of the following:
In fact, it’s okay to re-use an essay that you wrote in class, for college admission or for another scholarship competition.
I’m interested in educational funding opportunities from the U.S. Armed Forces.
READ ALSO: Apartment Guide Scholarship