Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 is a fully-funded European International scholarship available to Masters and PhD students all over the world. Recipients of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 win get an opportunity to study for free at any European destination school or country.
Erasmus+ Mundus scholarships 2022 is the most valuable scholarship in Europe. This is because it offers about 2,500 scholarship awards annually. Applications are now been received for the 2022 academic year. The Erasmus+ scholarship affords the recipients the chance to have their Master’s or Doctorate Degrees in any European university or country. Recipients will have the choice of studying in three to four European country.
What is more? the recipients of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship will also have the opportunity of having an internship within the two years of their study.
Table of Contents
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 Sponsors
The Erasmus+ scholarship 2022 is sponsored by the European Commission. It is open to students all over the world. Thus, interested applicants are invited to apply to the European Joint Master’s Degree Program. Currently, many applications have been received for the Master’s programs which starts in the Fall of 2022-2023.
Why Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship+ is one of the best and magnanimous scholarships in the world today. This year, Erasmus Mundus scholarship will award 2,450 Master’s program scholarship to students from all over the world. The Joint Master’s Program is available for one to two years (60 – 120 ECTS). Scholarship money will be paid to the recipients from 12 to 24 months. Erasmus+ covers all cost of attendance.
Also Apply for Beyond the Boroughs Scholarship
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Deadline
The deadline for the 2022 Erasmus Mundus scholarships is December 30, 2022 for the class of 2023. However, the date may vary according to programs. Applicants are advised to visit the official website of their respective universities to get more information.
Amount Awarded to Each Recipient of the Erasmus+ Mundus Scholarship 2022
Recipients of the Erasmus+ Mundus Scholarship enjoy the following benefits:
- Monthly stipend of 1100 – 1500 Euros
- Tuition fees waiver
- Travel and Subsistence allowances
- Airfare for international travel
- Travel allowance is also provided when the recipient travels to another country during the pendency of studies
- Work visa is also given to all recipients upon the completion of their Master’s or Ph.D. program. The Work Visa is a permit enabling the recipient to live and work in any European country of their choice even after their scholarship or study.
Field of Study Available Under Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program
Erasmus+ scholarship provides an opportunity for Masters and PhD students in over a 100 field. Some of the major fields include:
- Computer Science
- Business Management
- Social Science
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program may be held in any of these European countries:
- Czech Republic
Everything you need to know about Erasmus Mundus scholarship 2022
- Erasmus+ scholarship is one of the most valuable scholarships in Europe and, by extension, all over the world.
- With the Erasmus mundus scholarship, recipients will be have their Master’s and/or Ph.D. program in three of the European Universities and countries. At the end of the program, the scholarship recipient will be awarded a dual degree by two of the European institutions.
- Every Erasmus Mundus Scholarship recipient has the opportunity to study in Europe, Australia, or the USA for a period of two years. Each semester is spent in different European countries.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Application Requirements
Intending applicants should apply for IELTS or TOEFL in September or October. Applicants may be exempted from submitting the test score if they send a mail to their coordinator showing that their centers are on lock-down due to the pandemic).
Some programs covered under the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship may accept alternative language tests like the Duolingo English Test Proficiency. This is alternative, students may have their test at home.
Other additional points on the scholarship application requirement include:
- Intending applicants must have at least scored 6.5 in IELTS. GRE or GMAT are not required.
- Every applicant need no intermediaries like the professors to influence selection. Simply go to the official program website and apply following all the requirements.
- Applicants with zero work experience are also eligible.
- Indenting applicants must have been in school for at least 16 years. (For instance, 6 years in basic school, 5-6 years in college, 3-4 years in the university).
- Applicants are not restricted by age. All age brackets can apply.
- Students with average grades can also apply. Many students with low CGPA have won the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship in the past.
- Applicants should also submit two letters of recommendation.
- Applicants must also get a Certificate of Residence. This certificate is proof that the applicants have not been residents in Europe for at least a year. This certificate should be signed or notarized by a public lawyer.
- All intending applicants should also submit their previous degrees and transcripts.
- Write a captivating letter of motivation. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship will consider your letter and decide on it.
- Applicants are also requested to prepare a study plan essay or a research project proposal.
How to apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022
A step-by- step application process
Follow the simplified steps below to apply for the Erasmus+ Scholarship:
- Go to Erasmus Mundus Scholarship website and contact the program coordinators.
- Select the program you are interested in from the list of Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Catalogue.
- Select the program and the location.
- Follow the procedure stated under your selected program and submit the application.
- Submission dates differs per program.
- You can choose up to 3 programs which you wish to study in order of preference.
How to Win Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program
- Practice, they say, makes better. Put in continuous effort in advancing your knowledge in the field of study you are applying for. Erasmus Mundus scholarship interviews are ideally difficult to pass. So, it is competitive, and applicants with better knowledge than you would have more chances of passing the scholarship interview.
- Having a captivating and impactful motivation letter can be a very big advantage for you. Students with low CGPA who had won this scholarship in the past where able to do so due to the quality of their Motivation Letter.
- If you have an archive for your co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, you should consider building a strong profile with them.
Also Apply for Apartment Guide Scholarship: How to Apply and Win